hang up on me?

claudia72
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal customer servive hangs up on me....all i want to do is transfer my balance to my account. The security system won't let me send it to any email address or my bank account and they give no reason for it....has anybody else had there cash stolen from them?

Any help is appreciated...before i go viral/phone police...

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@claudia72

Has your account been limited in any way.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cgravesadm
Contributor
Contributor

Yes now they are asking for a invoice and i have received the money from my sister. I dont have a invoice ???? I am out of state and i am searching for the requested items. 

i have again waited for 6 days. They have the money its cleared and veried and my acct has been verified as well.

now i have been on hold for a long time and suspect they know its me and dont want to listen to me.

Also since my billing rate is 65.00 they are to receive a bill for my time.

Login to Me Too

cgravesadm
Contributor
Contributor

Me too and i am really tired of waiting on my transfer. They hang on me and i am sick of it.

Login to Me Too

cgravesadm
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry typo i am really sick of it. i dont need help with spam mail. i can verify MX records. i have serious firewall setup on my network.

you cant stall or hang up on your customers. I have done everything you have asked. I want my Transfer NOW. its been 6 days!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.