funds on hold - no response from Paypal

derekbryant
New Community Member

I received a notice from paypal that they were placing funds from a sale on my website on hold as the transaction seemed to be high risk. 
The buyer seems legit and is asking where his item is ? I do not know how to proceed . Paypal has basically no way to contact them for help I have been trying for 2 days . And they are claiming they will charge me a dispute resolution fee if this is not dealt with , Is it too much to ask that they would contact me and give a little guidance on how to proceed. I mean I would have just completed the transaction if they did not tell me they thought it was a high risk . BTW - I get the PAYPAL SCAM BS emails every day in my inbox.  And every item I list online over 800.00 triggers an instant PAYPAL SCAM phone test message. So I am wary to even use paypal. 
Is paypal interested in helping the sellers that fund their company or just finding more ways to grind fees out of them ... 
Does anyone know how to contact or get a reply or help from Paypal ? 

Any advice appreciated 
Thank you Derek 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.