fraud

LuluW
Contributor
Contributor

I received email like this. and I'm wondering that it's a fraud. But I already send $1600 at the beginning. If it's a fraud email, what should i do?

This email confirms that we have received your payment from our valued customer Luke <removed> your fund have been APPROVED/CONFIRMED to be released to your account.

We have discuss your transaction with our Board of Directors and we have concluded that you should be compensated for delay with the sum of $10,000.00 CAD including the pending payment of $1,800.00 so the total amount to be credited to your account is $11,800.00 CAD.

NOTE: BEFORE YOU CAN GET THE TOTAL SUM OF $10,000.00 CAD, YOU ARE TO PAY 50% OF THE COMPENSATION MONEY WHICH IS ( $5,000.00 CAD) FOR THE CASE FILE AND TAX CLEARANCE, WE ADVICE YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $5,000,00 CAD VIA THE BITCOIN ADDRESS BELOW

34ctBx76e8ye6qwqUMkQojd5S4FPdPN3PJ  

On behalf of the entire Board of Director of PayPal we say Congratulations.

Get back to us with the confirmation number/receipt as soon as the Bitcoin payment is made.

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (USA) Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United State of America as an electronic money institution. PayPal FSA Register Number: 368104.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.