fees

aboanas
New Community Member

why i have been charged for fees after receiving a payment ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @aboanas 

I see you've questions about PayPal fees. I want to inform you that PayPal does not charge any fees on personal transactions within your country. However, if you've received the payment as 'Goods and service', there would be a small fee charged. However, if you face any issues with the transaction, you will be protected under PayPal purchase protection program. For more information related to fees, you can refer to the Article

Thank you

Punith 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @aboanas 

I see you've questions about PayPal fees. I want to inform you that PayPal does not charge any fees on personal transactions within your country. However, if you've received the payment as 'Goods and service', there would be a small fee charged. However, if you face any issues with the transaction, you will be protected under PayPal purchase protection program. For more information related to fees, you can refer to the Article

Thank you

Punith 

Login to Me Too

GALVESINC
New Community Member
Should you ask me if wanted that fee and protection? I’m not sure why I had a fee on a payment either.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GALVESINC 

You pay a fee as paypal are providing you with the service of accepting online payments including those funded by credit cards.

If paypal didn't charge a fee then how would they fund the service and pay their staffs wages?

They aren't a charity giving you a free service. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Waseemkhan165
How are you sir my problem payment receive
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.