email transactions

jmcarder
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ever heard of only being able to track transactions via email and no phone calls.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jmcarder 

You track transactions with a tracking number supplied by the seller.

If there is no telephone number on the site you have bought from then odds are its one of the many China tat sites.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jmcarder
Contributor
Contributor

this is what i am getting, ever heard of it?

My name is Richard Smith,We do not appreciate any calls due to attending too many customers, We advice you to get back to us via this email to get full details of this transaction. Be informed that this transaction is only available and can only be tracked and traced via email, So do reply back to us if you have any question about the transaction and not via phone call .
 I will  make sure you get the money today after you've made the payment , I guarantee you , I have cross-checked for any future difficulties and the good news is , there is none , I should have done that  earlier but due to the fact that I was assigned to another case that is why  I wasn't monitoring this transaction properly , but I am on it now and I assure you, you will get the money almost immediately after making the payment and we verify . I will be assigned to a new case tomorrow cause we have lot of cases like this going on and I will  have to supervise, please try your possible best to get this done today , I will make sure you get the money TODAY !!!
We are sorry for any inconvenience , we are only trying to tackle online scam.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jmcarder 

Sounds like a SCAM to me.

Have you sent an item and not been paid yet?

Are the funds in your paypal account balance or were you told to send the item first via a scam email?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.