email alert

GiorgosGreece
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 4 days before I received an e-mail from :  <removed>

title: Discontinue of your Service:Reference Number: 54873901

We have recently reviewed your usage of PayPal's services, as reflected in our records and on your account.

Due to the nature of your activities, we have chosen to discontinue service to you in

accordance with PayPal's User Agreement. As a result, we have placed a temporary limitation on your account.

The button below will take you to your customer accoount, where you can check your profile.

If you do not carry out the check, we are unfortunately forced to block permane ntly your customer account.

<removed>

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

With best regards

Your PayPal customer service.

What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @GiorgosGreece,

I'm sorry to hear that you've received a concerning email. You can always check your account by opening a fresh browser window and logging in at PayPal.com without following any links in an email. This is the safest way to check your account. If there is no messaging indicating that there are steps to complete in the Resolution Center, there is no need for any information to be given. If information is ever requested, it will be requested to be provided securely from your actual PayPal account, not via a link in an email.

Please always be very wary of links in an email. The link that you had in the post had to be removed to prevent anyone from becoming victim to a fraudulent website. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @GiorgosGreece,

I'm sorry to hear that you've received a concerning email. You can always check your account by opening a fresh browser window and logging in at PayPal.com without following any links in an email. This is the safest way to check your account. If there is no messaging indicating that there are steps to complete in the Resolution Center, there is no need for any information to be given. If information is ever requested, it will be requested to be provided securely from your actual PayPal account, not via a link in an email.

Please always be very wary of links in an email. The link that you had in the post had to be removed to prevent anyone from becoming victim to a fraudulent website. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.