downgrade

DxReid
Contributor
Contributor

Hello . i want to know when will be posible downfrade my because i wait 1 month and magic not happens 😞 to who i have to ask ?? who is bosss ? where hi is i need him very much !!!!! i need make transaction from Mexico to Latvia But i have everithing blockt .. When people who first time use paypla will be able to downgrade them selves ??? it is so hard option ?? to make it ?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DxReid 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DxReid
Contributor
Contributor
I don't use Facebook Twitter or any social sites !
Login to Me Too

DxReid
Contributor
Contributor
I already send them PDF file about bill for apartment where is all information I send them picture of my passport . But it is not enaught they what my to sell them my soul. Make bussines right now and prove that my bussines have address and bills . They are crazy. I just ask about 1 little think, to change my ACC tipe. because I push not currently button .
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DxReid,

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty is downgrading your account. It sounds like this is complicated by a limitation. If you are downgrading because your account was limited, it is not as simple as just downgrading the account - a review would also have to take place.

If there is anything missing from what was requested, the review will not be able to be completed. Are all requested steps completed? If so, please reach out to customer service to inquire about the status of the limitation appeal. If you do not have access to social media options, the best platform for this conversation would be phone. To get the number to call, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then click Call us. Log in to get the number to call, or click call as a guest.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.