cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downgradde from business account to personal ?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Changing of Business account To Personal account

hey i want to change my paypal from bussines to personal and paypal say all of our agents are currently offline idk how do i change
Highlighted
New Community Member

how to change enterprise Paypal to personal

Good Day!

I wanted to change my account from enterprise to personal. Another problem is that my account no longer accept funds from friends. Newbie here and it's expensive to call their customer service.

Highlighted
Contributor

I did a mistake and I change my personal account to business and i cant do anything now

Can you help me please ? I need my personal account back
Highlighted
New Community Member

Business to individual account

I want change my account business to individual want help.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Account

Can you help me solve that. Also help me in downgrading my account to personal
Highlighted

Re: downgradde from business account to personal ?

Hello, how can I change my account type from business to personal account?

Thanx

Highlighted
Contributor

Downgrade, Business to Personal Account, Downgrade Account

I really want to downgrade my account. Reason- I was thinking of starting an online business and using PayPal as payment system so I switched my personal account to a business account to be able to manage customer payments and stuffs but I had a change of mind so I didn't start the business.Moreover this account type requires I upload a business license which I don't have. So I really reallt want to downgrade my business account to personal so I can start doing my regular transactions again. Customer service for some reason isn't responding to my emails, all they do is redirect you to a bunch of Faqs which doesn't fix the problem.
Highlighted
New Community Member

business account

I need to change my account from business to personal. Please advise.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Downgrade paypal from business to personal

Hello;

anyone can help me please.I want to downgrade my paypal from business to personal.i ve already tried to contact paypal support on skype but it didnt get me to an agent to help me.any other way???