downgradde from business account to personal ?

beaniemama
New Community Member

is there any way i can do this ? i cant seem to find an option 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi beaniemama,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
2. Click Contact near the bottom of any page.
3. Select Email us.
4. Choose ‘Managing My Account’ in the Topic box, then select ‘Change account type’ in the Subtopic box and lastly select 'Downgrade my account' from the drop-down box.
5. In the Message field please write that you would like to downgrade your account and the reason why. Then, click Submit.
6. We'll review your request and email you back within 24-72 hours.

If you downgrade your account to a Personal account, please be advised of the following:

• You are able to downgrade from a Business/Premier account to a Personal account only once. If you upgrade your account to a Business/Premier account in the future, you won't be able to downgrade to a Personal account again for the lifetime of the account
• All payments received into a Personal account from eBay, auctions, Personal payments and Website Payment buttons (e.g. Buy Now Buttons, PayPal Shopping Cart, or Subscriptions payments), will be limited to the Personal account's Receiving Limit of €2,500 (or currency equivalent)

- Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
591 REPLIES 591

roch24
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. Please consider to downgrade my account. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Louyi

Hi there

I would like to downgrade my account from business to personal.

Kind regards

Louyi

Login to Me Too

rozek2600
New Community Member
Helo how can I change my account type form business to personal account ?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi rozek2600,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

To downgrade your account please complete the following - 

• Click on the ‘Downgrade Business account’ link located on the Account Info section of the customer's Account Home page
• Click on the ‘Premier’ button and your request will be processed

You will receive an email update once your request has been processed.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi beaniemama,

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
2. Click Contact near the bottom of any page.
3. Select Email us.
4. Choose ‘Managing My Account’ in the Topic box, then select ‘Change account type’ in the Subtopic box and lastly select 'Downgrade my account' from the drop-down box.
5. In the Message field please write that you would like to downgrade your account and the reason why. Then, click Submit.
6. We'll review your request and email you back within 24-72 hours.

If you downgrade your account to a Personal account, please be advised of the following:

• You are able to downgrade from a Business/Premier account to a Personal account only once. If you upgrade your account to a Business/Premier account in the future, you won't be able to downgrade to a Personal account again for the lifetime of the account
• All payments received into a Personal account from eBay, auctions, Personal payments and Website Payment buttons (e.g. Buy Now Buttons, PayPal Shopping Cart, or Subscriptions payments), will be limited to the Personal account's Receiving Limit of €2,500 (or currency equivalent)

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Jawidh
Step 01. https://www.paypal.com/my/smarthelp/contact-us Step 02. Select Email method. Step 03. My Account > Change Account Type > Downgrade my account Step 04. Type as below: Dear sir, Please Downgrade my business account to personal. Thank you. Step 05. Click Submit button. Now you are done. You will be done and respon will get in 24 hours
Login to Me Too

RomelGemal

Hi, please help me.

I don't see an email us the option to help and contact us in Paypal. I need to downgrade my account from business to personal.

Login to Me Too

Gasmith1984
Contributor
Contributor
I want a personal account
Login to Me Too

MaxPainter
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, how can I change my account type from business to personal account? Thanx

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.