downgradde from business account to personal ?

beaniemama
New Community Member

is there any way i can do this ? i cant seem to find an option 

Login to Me Too
591 REPLIES 591

bruuuh
Contributor
Contributor

hello i cant find the "Email us" option in my paypal account, plz help?!

Login to Me Too

Shreyasi
Contributor
Contributor

I am not getting an option to email in Contact for submitting request to change my business account to personal account? What should I do?

Login to Me Too

Temp20230515s
Contributor
Contributor
I need to change my acc from business to personnel
Login to Me Too

sivakumar92
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

There is no Email option available to contact. All i see is Message option (which doesn't help) and this Community. Please help on quickly resolving this issue.

Login to Me Too

wizardaire
Contributor
Contributor

Hi how do i change my paypal from a business account to personal account?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wizardaire

You can downgrade from a business account back to a personal but unfortunately Paypal do not supply an automatic option.   Smiley Frustrated

You have to phone customer services and listen to their 'lovely' music for a while and then when you get through they will downgrade it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

If I may ask what is wrong with the business account that everyone is downgrade.
Login to Me Too

Mofindlay87
New Community Member
Hi I'm trying to change from business account to regular account as I no longer use it as a business account. Does anyone know how to do this please?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mofindlay87

You can downgrade from a business account back to a personal but unfortunately Paypal do not supply an automatic option. Smiley Frustrated

You have to phone customer services and listen to their 'lovely' music for a while and then when you get through they will downgrade it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rickofrock
New Community Member

It appears the "Downgrade my account" option has changed to "close my account". Yeah let's make all the things harder for our customers. Idiots

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.