credit card link

zoinks
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to validate my credit card which Paypal has already charged to my credit card there I can find the six digit code that enables me to verify my card and commence spending; however, according to my credit statement online that there is no charge made from PayPal. Does anyone know how long do I have to wait for this charge to be showed up? It has already been 4 days passed since I add my credit card to account. I already sent a message to PayPal support but zero response so far in my inbox. Please help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zoinks 

https://www.paypal.com/jp/smarthelp/article/FAQ1565

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zoinks
Contributor
Contributor

thanks but I am looking to receive the charge that is made by PayPal which contains the six digit required for my credit card to establish then I can commence spending online. Your link provides how-to which I am already aware.

I got a message saying it will take 2 to 3 days for the charge to be shown up my credit card statement but so far no joy. I will check tomorrow since Japan is a day ahead to be certain and I have requested this last Thursday which it will equal to 3 working days for Japan already but account for PayPal being on US soil I may have to wait for another day which it is 3rd working day for US.

Alternatively, I was advised to provide on replying email with a photo ID and the picture of my credit card with first 12 digit masked and have last 4 digit visible for the validation and PayPal can enable my credit card which appears valid after googled for this specific topic. 

Regardless, Kudos for trying to help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.