cant get any help from paypal

alidap123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys

Frustration is mounting, i have issues on my account im trying to solve and i cannot get hold of a single person at PayPal. I have tried everything! How do you get help from an actual person! Tried the message centre and it was a auto response saying no one can help me now.... 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Olak4u 

@alidap123 

If the community can't help then the only options at the moment are............

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Olak4u
New Community Member

Am having same problem mate. It's unbelievable that the customer service is so poor.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Olak4u 

@alidap123 

If the community can't help then the only options at the moment are............

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SwoopIntl
Contributor
Contributor

Forget Facebook.  It's all automated and when you check the option to speak with customer service, nobody is available and the options are limited so I came back here, which is mostly the blind complaining to the blind.   I don't understand how they call this a dispute resolution when I have filed a complaint, then they contact the seller, then ask the seller for additional information and then close the case!  They said their records show the service was delivered.  How is that when the seller has ignored all my messages right up until now?  Everything is done in secret by Paypal so no transparency.  I should've had a chance to see the response from the seller and also respond.  I received nothing so my money is wasted.   Totally kangaroo the way this is resolved.  I suppose if Paypal refunded me then they'll not get their commission from the transaction.  I'll stop using paypal to purchase from now on unless it's the only option in a dire emergency.  Payoneer is the better way. 

Login to Me Too

Veryangry2
New Community Member
I’ve called surprise to had gotten called bk never did pay pal surposely denied me for telling truth against a scam seller where I sent pictures of tracking n cheap ring sent to me instead of digital sewing machine so they didn’t compare weight nor bothered with my proof cause seller sent tracking which has to be same of cheap ring never again I reported seller to bbb I’m disabled not rich and trusted pay pal many yes should look at my orders and compare I’m no dam liar or scammer..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.