**bleep** customer service

Dragon99099
Contributor
Contributor
It's like the support team has the corona virus it's self. Waited 6 hours the other day till before they went offline. Being told i would wait a few hours. Now I sent a message before 6am and got a reply a 614 from someone who couldn't read. Started 3 messages and have waited 8 hours now! No **bleep**ing reply
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dragon99099 

Message when you click on help top of page.

Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions, we currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQs here. Thank you for your patience.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dwatz34
Contributor
Contributor

@Dragon99099 @kernowlass you guys need to stop sending "canned" responses to people like Dragon99099 who need serious help right now.  Nothing you said addressed his current issue, in which I am experiencing the same thing.  I need to know what "a few hours" means when I've been on here since 7am still nothing.  I understand the virus has limited you guys, but I find it ridiculous you guys are THIS limited.  Aren't people working from home ? Dont you guys have a CS team that should be able to perform duties from their houses.  What is SERIOUSLY going on where nothing is addressed for multiple days.  

Paypal is currently my only means of money making since this outbreak, and my account has been limited for some very odd reason about changes made to my account(which none were made).  How can you guys limit my account, but then I can't talk to ANYONE about this matter.  I've submitted the proper documents already as well, so don't suggest that to me.  I need an answer that IS NOT copy and pasted.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dwatz34 

Well feel free to provide your answer if you can do any better.

I can only give you the answer to HOW you can contact customer services when the options ARE AVAILABLE.

If paypal customer services are saying that the ONLY way to contact them at the moment is to email them as they are working with skeleton staff then that is all i can pass on.

And please stop referring to me as 'you guys' this is a 'user to user' advice forum and not paypal customer services.

I give up my time to help on here so if you want to take over and do better then feel free to do so. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dwatz34
Contributor
Contributor

"You guys" over at paypal, or whoever you are, need to get it together.  It's not right to send copy and pasted material here when people have real emergencies to tend to.  I understand, "work smarter, not harder", but you guys can give a little bit of a more helping hand here.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dwatz34 

What part of this is a 'user to user' advice forum did you not understand.

I have nothing to do with Paypal.

USERS on here help other users, if you help lots paypal give you advisor status but it does not mean i work for paypal anymore than you do.

I volunteer on here.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dwatz34
Contributor
Contributor

I appreciate you though nonetheless since you're at least responding to me.  I've sent a complaint to the BBB about this as well since my chat box just closed after waiting 6 hours for a representative.  I understand limited staffing, but c'mon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.