atungonline.info is a scam!

petroffgrad
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order disinfecting products from atungonline.info, it's a complete scam! The website is a day old, the email address is fake and you cannot cancel this transaction via PayPal. Beware!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @petroffgrad Thank you for communicating with us. If you purchased something and would like a refund because you haven't received it, or it's not as described, you can file a dispute in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back. You have 180 days from the transaction date to initiate a dispute. If you feel the transaction was unauthorized, please visit our Resolution Center to file an unauthorized transaction dispute. Working with your seller can be the quickest way to resolve an issue. You can locate your seller's contact information on the transaction details page. They may be able to issue a refund to you or help with a return. If you've tried working with your seller, but still need to file a dispute, here's how: Go to the Resolution Center. Click Report a Problem. Select the reason for your case and click Continue. *The Resolution Center is not currently available on the PayPal mobile app. What's Next? You have 20 days from the date you opened the dispute to resolve it with your seller. If your seller isn't responding or you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. If you escalate your dispute, PayPal will review it and decide the outcome. If we need additional information from you, or need you to take action, we will email you. You can check the status of your dispute at any time in the Resolution Center. You can manage your dispute in the Resolution Center by communicating with the seller and providing additional information. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @petroffgrad Thank you for communicating with us. If you purchased something and would like a refund because you haven't received it, or it's not as described, you can file a dispute in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back. You have 180 days from the transaction date to initiate a dispute. If you feel the transaction was unauthorized, please visit our Resolution Center to file an unauthorized transaction dispute. Working with your seller can be the quickest way to resolve an issue. You can locate your seller's contact information on the transaction details page. They may be able to issue a refund to you or help with a return. If you've tried working with your seller, but still need to file a dispute, here's how: Go to the Resolution Center. Click Report a Problem. Select the reason for your case and click Continue. *The Resolution Center is not currently available on the PayPal mobile app. What's Next? You have 20 days from the date you opened the dispute to resolve it with your seller. If your seller isn't responding or you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. If you escalate your dispute, PayPal will review it and decide the outcome. If we need additional information from you, or need you to take action, we will email you. You can check the status of your dispute at any time in the Resolution Center. You can manage your dispute in the Resolution Center by communicating with the seller and providing additional information. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

petroffgrad
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, I will do that. I also wanted to share this information with others, that’s why I posted here.
Login to Me Too

MsJaine88
Contributor
Contributor
I placed several orders at this online store in early april and received nothing. Donot order from this online store.
Login to Me Too

kelsandkids
New Community Member

Agreed! Total Scam! I ordered a product from this website on April 19th. Never heard anything! I emailed the contact on the site twice with no response. I also called the number on the webiste. Go figure - it doesn't work. Shame on me for not doing my homework on their reviews, but my son sent me the link with the product he wanted for his graduation present and I ordered. SMH so disappointed. Waiting for a response to my dispute. The atungonline website should be taken down. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.