account

AlexandraTrusca
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,i can't use my paypal account to buy things,it asks for my iban but when i write the iban it says that i should come back later,and i cannot validate my paypal account.In my whole life,i used Paypal once,to buy some stuff in a game.Then something happened and i can't use paypal anymore,it asks for stuffs that i cannot validate.Please help,i want to buy something in a game that uses only paypal as a curency,i cannot buy things in that game using other method except paypal.And my paypal doesn't work.Thank u.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexandraTrusca 

Has your account been limited?

Have paypal asked you to supply documents in the resolution centre to remove any limitations?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexandraTrusca 

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.

The only exception is U.S expats can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts (paypal is a U.S company so they allow their citizens to do this).

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AlexandraTrusca
Contributor
Contributor

thank u,my iban works now but it asks for a paypal code made from four digits,i have no idea where i can find that code,i even went to the bank and asked about it but they said to contact paypal.So i am telling you about this problem.Thank you for the help,much appreciated.I really want to buy stuff using paypal.

Login to Me Too

AlexandraTrusca
Contributor
Contributor

But oh u said no bank account can be added in my country?That means...

Login to Me Too

AlexandraTrusca
Contributor
Contributor

Send my four digit code to my yahoo mail please,as i do not have a bank account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexandraTrusca 

If you are confirming a BANK ACCOUNT then how would sending a code to an email address confirm that you owned that bank account?????

The code goes to your bank account to prove you own it and then you prove it by entering the code by your added bank account on your paypal account.

However as I said if you click the link i don't  think you can add a local bank account in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.