Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MikeSen 

The email address you use with paypal identifies your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MikeSen 

The email address you use with paypal identifies your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dmb3777
Contributor
Contributor

Other posted answers to your question may have contained the information that you actually need.  However, to logically answer the question that you actually asked, in the case that you want to actually know the name that is attached to your PayPal account, I offer the following:

To see the actual name that you used to sign up for your PayPal account (assuming that you have never changed it after signing up), thus, being the name that is attached to your PayPal account at the present time, follow the instructions below:

1).  Sign into your PayPal account.

2).  On the right side within the blue bar at the top of your PayPal page, click on what is commonly known as a Settings Icon (the round symbol that looks like a sprocket). You'll then be taken to a page that will show what is under your "ACCOUNT" tab.

3).  Shown within your "ACCOUNT" tab, directly under the previously mentioned top blue bar and to the left side, will be your "Profile" section (one of six or seven sections within that "ACCOUNT" tab with each section having a white background).

4).  On the line directly under the word "Profile", but more towards the center of that said white section, will be shown the name attached to your PayPal account ...my guess being that the name shown there would also be considered your Profile Name.

As for a "PayPal sort code", I do not know anything about that.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dmb3777 

As they posted this over a year ago, think your advice is a tad late.

Apart from the fact that the person who asked the question has already marked my post as the solution, so i must have provided what they wanted which was the email address that identified their paypal account.

Apart from that the 'name' on their paypal account would be their personal name as they have a personal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.