Zestads Limited - never received order

mickynmini99
New Community Member

I was simply looking at their products and had items in my cart. It would not let me delete the items. Somehow they still got ordered AND my order got duplicated. I emailed Zestads same day within an hour of both orders. I told them I want to cancel both orders. It took them over a week to get back saying it is too late to cancel. I have been reaching out to them saying I do no want them shipped out. It has been since 4/22/2020. I have never received either order. If I do get, I will be returning. Funny thing is I ordered the same items with Walmart for almost 1/3 of the price. They shipped within a week The product does not work as promised. I went online and to process a return with Walmart. Walmart is refunding me the money and I get to keep the items. I am out almost $46 and still never received the items from Zestads. I have filed a complaint with Paypal. I hope I can get my money back

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.