Your fees are Fn BS

gfdgf
Contributor
Contributor

First I get stung from ebay (which owns FakePal) for 11% and then I get stung again for fees from Fakepal.. Thats called double dipping. I will never use these services again. I am starting a class action against these two companies and have already hired two Barristers to shut this s89t  down. We will be in touch. Look forward to signing my petition. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gfdgf 

Ebay does not own Paypal and hasn't done for years. They are 2 separate companies.

You pay Ebay to advertise and sell your items and are invoiced their fee on a monthly basis.

You pay Paypal to process instant payments from buyers, including from credit cards and their fee is deducted from that buyers payment before the remainder is credited to your paypal account balance.

Both Ebay and Paypal fees are listed in their respective user agreements which you are supposed to read before you start to sell and then you can decide if you want to go ahead or use another auction site or payment processor.

Good luck with your petition  😉

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gfdgf
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply.. It's amazing.. That is exactly what my Barrisotor has mentioned to me. It is your reply that is the attitude of the common folk who use these services. People just agree and assume the agreement is (his words) "The Bible" and believe there is no other way.. That is how the big companies work in this world. With bully scare tactics.. There are ways around the feux agreements. It's, let we say, a slide of hand.. An 11% tax on a sale is not an agreement. It's a term.  I've said too much.. Have a nice day. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gfdgf 

😀

Fees are clearly listed, if you don't want to pay them then don't sell your item using ebay or paypal.....not rocket science.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

gfdgf
Contributor
Contributor

I like the end part "Advice is voluntarily given." . Why thank you so much for your wise words Volunteer. It still won't change my Class Action. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gfdgf 

Your very welcome, as I said good luck with your err class action  😄

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.