Your account will be suspended in 2 hours!

Tinamami
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I recived thi after refusing to pay 200€ to the buyer who send me an email where it was written that the money is beeing transfered with the status 96% and pending. He wrote me to send 200€ so that transfer could be complited. The email was sent from help intltransferunits com Does anyone have the experience with this kind of case? Thank you in advance

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tinamami

SCAM.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.

There is no such thing as 96% complete, they have either paid or not and if they paid it SHOWS in your paypal balance.

Paypal NEVER expect you to transfer funds as a 'seller' especially if they ask for that payment via eg Moneygram or Western Union etc.
They threaten legal action to try and con you into paying up, ignore it as its rubbish.
Delete any emails and ignore the scammers

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tinamami

SCAM.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.

There is no such thing as 96% complete, they have either paid or not and if they paid it SHOWS in your paypal balance.

Paypal NEVER expect you to transfer funds as a 'seller' especially if they ask for that payment via eg Moneygram or Western Union etc.
They threaten legal action to try and con you into paying up, ignore it as its rubbish.
Delete any emails and ignore the scammers

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tinamami
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for the helping answer. It was a realy big help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.