Xoom ~ the new kid on the block ?

MisterMister
Contributor
Contributor
I’m trying to simply transfer my PayPal balance to my checking account and now I’m forced to use Xoom - OK but I’m seeing a $5.99 fee for what used to be fast and free ? Am I missing something ?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MisterMister 

On the PayPal website, log on and click Transfer Money button under the PayPal balance on the Summary page and then click Transfer to bank account on the next step. Select standard transfer for free transfers unless you do Instant Transfer for a 1% fee.

I don't see what Xoom has to do with it unless you're sending money to someone's bank account or a cash pick up location overseas.

How do I transfer money to my bank account?

Can I transfer money to my debit card

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MisterMister 

On the PayPal website, log on and click Transfer Money button under the PayPal balance on the Summary page and then click Transfer to bank account on the next step. Select standard transfer for free transfers unless you do Instant Transfer for a 1% fee.

I don't see what Xoom has to do with it unless you're sending money to someone's bank account or a cash pick up location overseas.

How do I transfer money to my bank account?

Can I transfer money to my debit card

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.