Will I be ever able to contact paypal?

Disappointed121
Contributor
Contributor

Hello fellas,

I have a very interesting question regarding PayPal 🙂

It happens to be that about 3 months ago I could send a message to the chat support anytime I wanted and I would receive a message like that "We are busy,  you will receive an answer within a few hours.". And now, for like a week, I can't send messages to chat support, I can not call them. Everytime I try doing that there is this message that I missed their working hours. I tried 4 times a day, 6 hours between each attempt and they still were out of business hours.

Has anyone had success with contacting PayPal? Or did they just seized all operations lmao, they are always not in working hours?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Disappointed121 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Disappointed121
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your comment!

Unfortunately they do not offer chat support neither in Facebook nor in Twitter due to the covid situation.

In my eyes, there is literally no way to contact them ^^

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.