Why does no one assist us if we have a problem?

gordonbennett26
Contributor
Contributor

Whenever I have a problem all I seem to get is automated replies, never actually someone I can speak to to resolve an issue. Actually come to think about it that's not entirely true as I recall I did get an email just yesterday from someone at the company but they appeared to be addressing an issue I didn't realise I was having which of course only left me more confused and frustrated than I was before. Are they trying to turn us all into basket cases I wonder because they're doing a good job of it. Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Seymonedumay
Contributor
Contributor
I have literally been on the phone with them well over an hour and a half and still no immediate resolution. I'm **bleep** once I withdraw all my money I'm closing this stupid account !! #neveragain
Login to Me Too

gordonbennett26
Contributor
Contributor

I'd do the same thing but PayPal is pretty useful when everything is running smoothly. I don't think they have enough competition to be bothered tbh.

Login to Me Too

gontzes
New Community Member

I've been on hold for 45 minutes. I got through and she said she would send me the answer in an email. Of course she didn't and now I'm hold again.  total waste of time. She was also very rude.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.