Why can’t I reply to PayPal’s text?

NatChos2
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve sent a payment to my husband and PayPal have text me: [PayPal] Did you pay £400.00 GBP to DAVID <removed> on 13 February 2020? Please reply 1 if yes or 2 if no. [Reply needed] I have tried texting back 1 to confirm but it just will not send. Says ‘Not Delivered’ in red beside my attempt. I can send other texts. Help! Please.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

@NatChos2 

Sometimes this is just an issue with paypals websites and sometimes browsing cookies, I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. What I would recommend you do is either open a chat with paypal (if you are able to type in it) or contact paypal using one of the other methods listed here (I recommend calling).

If I was able to assist you please leave a kudo. Thank you.  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NatChos2,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to reply to the text you received to check on a payment that you made. If you are unable to send this particular text, it is possible that you do not have texting to short numbers enabled with your mobile service plan. 

Texting back is completely optional. If you actually made the transaction, you can forgo any action. If you did not make the transaction, you can always report unauthorized activity via the Resolution Center.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.