Why We Should Use PayPal??

nadeemd20680
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal Fraud Or Scam???

Warning: - All people using PayPal must stop, as it is fraud, which they are doing with us.

1. Price of the item will be less than you pay via PayPal and PayPal never and ever help, if you get a damaged item, rather asks to return at your own cost. Some time it will be so heavy that instead getting claim, you get negative gain. But PayPal never be in loss.
  2. Attitude of PayPal is just as we are the slave and they are our boss.
  3. PayPal earn from your credit card or debit card. So, once we can pay directly through our credit card, then why to use PayPal?
  4. Once we pay directly from our credit card, we save time, money and even better security as each credit company protects you against any fraud. Thus – why we should use PayPal and pay extra to them and that is too for nothing.

Today, after my long practical experience I declare PayPal as big FRAUD AND SCAM.

PROTECT YOURSELF FROM PAYPAL AND USE YOUR CREDIT CARD TO PAY DIRECTLY AND CONFIRM YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT LOOSE ANY MONEY, IF SOME ONE DOES FRAUD TO YOU.

PLEASE SHARE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Unfortunately, your post is full of ignorance.

1.  PayPal offers buyer protection, and this includes return shipping refund.  PayPal will actually cover the return shipping cost of the seller will not.

2.  Pointless, baseless statement.

3.  Because of the security.  If you use a credit card to purchase from 10 different websites, for example, that is 10 different chances that your card details could be saved at that merchant's website/database (even though they aren't supposed to do this.)

So that's 10 chances that a bad employee of one of those places could steal the information, or that an honest company simply has a breach of some sort where all of your information was included.  

By protecting your credit cards and bank accounts behind a PayPal account, no such problem exists.  The only place your data gets stored is with PayPal, who protects their servers with top notch security and services.  

Is it 100% un-hackable?  Probably not.  But that's only ONE chance instead of 10 (in this example) that something bad could happen.  Also, I would guess you shop at more places online, which expands that chance even more.

4.  This is basically a repeat of your #3, but no, you don't save time.  When you have to use a credit card you have to fill out billing forms, card details, etc.  With PayPal you simply login to your account and you're done.  No filling out forms, no getting up to go find your wallet so you can type out your credit card number.

Also, you get the same protection from the card banks through PayPal as you do when you pay directly.  So you actually get a double layer of protection when you use a card through PayPal.

Please do not spread all of this incorrect information online simply because you made a mistake and had a bad experience.  

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Unfortunately, your post is full of ignorance.

1.  PayPal offers buyer protection, and this includes return shipping refund.  PayPal will actually cover the return shipping cost of the seller will not.

2.  Pointless, baseless statement.

3.  Because of the security.  If you use a credit card to purchase from 10 different websites, for example, that is 10 different chances that your card details could be saved at that merchant's website/database (even though they aren't supposed to do this.)

So that's 10 chances that a bad employee of one of those places could steal the information, or that an honest company simply has a breach of some sort where all of your information was included.  

By protecting your credit cards and bank accounts behind a PayPal account, no such problem exists.  The only place your data gets stored is with PayPal, who protects their servers with top notch security and services.  

Is it 100% un-hackable?  Probably not.  But that's only ONE chance instead of 10 (in this example) that something bad could happen.  Also, I would guess you shop at more places online, which expands that chance even more.

4.  This is basically a repeat of your #3, but no, you don't save time.  When you have to use a credit card you have to fill out billing forms, card details, etc.  With PayPal you simply login to your account and you're done.  No filling out forms, no getting up to go find your wallet so you can type out your credit card number.

Also, you get the same protection from the card banks through PayPal as you do when you pay directly.  So you actually get a double layer of protection when you use a card through PayPal.

Please do not spread all of this incorrect information online simply because you made a mistake and had a bad experience.  

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

nadeemd20680
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal offered me NOK 250 for the return and that is the maximum they pay. So, please do not try to give wrong information to the people. You should write the truth.

I had a claim of USD 159.70 against a purchase, which was 100% useless and total damaged and even differ from the ad seller placed. PayPal did not refund me any thing, rather asked to return this damaged item to the seller. The cost to ship this was over USD 300. Thus I am not afool to get just 159.70 spend more than that.

If PayPal is very helpful, then why they did not pay for the return? You are trying to protect PayPal hidden business secrets. I asked Paypal to collect or arrange to collect the package from my place, but they refuse. Why?

I asked that i already paid price of this damaged good along with shipment and the custom in Norway and requested PayPal to do the justice as seller made mistake, but not me. So why I am being the victim from seller and PayPal?

I allow you to go into my case and read completly and find the truth.

I am using credit card, which is very secure, as if some one cheat, then I always get money back from the credit card company. It has happened with me 3-4 times. The money refund is always immediate, not like PayPal to waste may weeks and at final result is zero.

PayPal refer to their policies, time and again. By the way these are the policies which are good for PayPal, but not for us as these were made by PayPal.

You wrote baseless on my one point. Can you explain why and on what ground?

I can prove that PayPal is smart scam, which sucks the money out of people pockets but does not help. I am writing after my personal experience.

FINAL :- I offered PayPal that I could ship the damaged item to PayPal office for observation and to make a real justifying decision and ask them - not to pay me any thing, if proved that my claim was wrong and if proved that seller was wrong then PayPal must refund my complete money and the compensation---BUT PAYPAL CLOSED MY CASE, WITHOUT ANY REPLY----SO - WHAT I SHOULD SAY FRAUD, SCAM OR SOME THING ELSE?

PAYPAL MUST NOT UNDE ESTIMATE THE PEOPLE AS THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WITH MUCH HIGHER EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE. THUS CAN NOT FOOL US.

Login to Me Too

nadeemd20680
Contributor
Contributor

Read completely international law on the business. You came to protect your partner as you are deviding money equally as partner and that is to earned out of our people.

Do not try to advocate mishandeling of PayPal and read this case PP-007-579-448-804.

You people are trying to make us fools, by not writing the correct information.

Please check your attitude, before you write. OK?

Regards

Login to Me Too

robinl1962
Contributor
Contributor

To say this post is ignorant, is a VERY FALSE , Lack of knowledge on YOUR part. To your point regarding Free return shipping is not accurate. If I have to return a product from China due to Not what was in picture and damaged items. Which I do.  I as the consumer have to package, go to my Post office and mail. THEN I have to provide a receipt from Post Office to PayPal to get my shipping costs returned up to $30 & it was explained to me as a Promotion. Ebay however, will have seller provide a "at no cost to me" return Label. No hassle of going to Post Office and providing shipping Costs to back to Ebay, they take care of it with less a lot less hassle to me the consumer, I call it customer service. This Information all gathered this morning Via Payal and Ebay customer service on the Phone. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.