Why? PayPal and eBay get your processes together

aelaan12
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to start up a small business and I want to do everything correctly.  As a starter is PayPal really the best place to receive the money?  In my account I have sold, through eBay, an item for CAD $25 and per request from the buyer, rushed it to them.  The transaction was far below the $1000 for the 21 day hold.  A tracking number was provided and shows the signature of the receiver.  The buyer also confirmed through eBay messaging that the product was perfect and they were very happy with the service.  PayPal is a payment processor, not a bank, not a company that should profit from sucking interest from transactions.  They get a fee for the transaction, which of course was already subtracted and so was my eBay fee from last month.  This was subtracted from my preferred bank account and not from the money on hold.  I have been, and will be, very critical of PayPal and their attitude that if I do not like it I can go somewhere else.... Oh really, well eBay still states that this is the preferred method of doing business, what sort of attitude is this to resolve issues?  Oh, you are critical, go away!  I am not critical, I follow your rules that you keep changing constantly, especially now for Canadian accounts, see me as giving you constructive feedback.  But in this world we are not to give any criticism or we will be kicked out and ignored.  PayPal, process our payments, we pay you a fee, if you do not process moneys according to your own rules why are we paying you fees?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.