Which is my PayPal account email id or other which I created by which can I receive money

amanverma160719
Contributor
Contributor
How to check my PayPal account and which is my PayPal account by which I can send or receive money
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @amanverma160719,

Thank you for your post! Your PayPal account is identified by the email address that you used to sign up for the account. If a person wishes to send a payment to you, they will need only that email address to send a payment. Please do not provide any other information. A person sending you a payment would never need your password, so keep that private!

To log in to your PayPal account, go to http://www.paypal.com and click login. You would enter that email address and your password at that time to get into your account.

To learn more about using your PayPal account, please take a look here for information about sending money and here for information about receiving money. You can also browse other help articles there to learn about the features of your account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.