Where to ask for official help about PayPal.API.Payment?

alex-75
Contributor
Contributor

Does it exist an official help desk for developers?

Everytime I make a question here I have to hope for a response from someone from the community.

I saw someone asking for info about an error end provide the DebugId.
Someone replied with info, so it MUST be some employee of PayPal.

I did the same, I asked info about errors IN PRODUCTION providing the DebugID and extra info I collected in my log.

Nothing.

I had more errors (with the same working code) and ask again, providing the DebugID.

Nothing.

This is a community, none is obliged to reply, so I want to contact the official PayPal Help Desk.

How?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alex-75

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

alex-75
Contributor
Contributor

Using the phone does not sound the right way for a development issue; I don't want to complain for a shirt I received in light red instead of red.

I need to provide many DebugID and maybe logs. I want precise and verifiable instruction, not  sure is possible by phone.

Apart from redirecting me to the useless Help pages (search "DebugID" returns "0" results) what can do a help desk?

I think it will be a waste of time.

Unfortunately I don't have a Twitter account (really).

I don't use Facebook, I've a very old account (hope it still works) just because I needed it to use the API, it's probably 5/10 years I don't log in.

I'll try the Facebook option and then the phone.

Thanks,

Alex

Login to Me Too

alex-75
Contributor
Contributor

I'm new with Facebook.

You suggest toi send a "private message", how?

I'm trying to use the "Send Message" function (blu button on the top-right).

It hopens a panel in the bottom, I try to ask info about my problem but it is a bot and the only choises are: "problem with Account" and "problem with payments".

How can I send a personal message?

Login to Me Too

not_here

Hi @alex-75

If you're unable to find the information you need on Developer.PayPal.com, you can submit a request to Merchant Technical Support to help you with your integration questions. 

Christina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.