Where is the customer protection?

YoonHur
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

I got an unjust situation recently from PAYPAL with eBay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153146797485

I bought upper item. The seller canceled I requested refund it. Even though I mistakes buy it because I thought this is included DE10-NANO(This price is under the $130).

And He wrote title desribed as like "mister kit fpga 256 mb memory de10-nano + 8 gb sdhc card" I guess this is cheap for it so I bought it except read detailed description but when I received this item, THIS IS JUST a 256MB RAM Module. Who want to buy a 256MB RAM with 67 EUR in the world!?

So I request return this item immediately but the seller canceled my return request. I several times message sent and received but the seller didn't ACCEPT return item for only their rule.

Than I ask on eBay chat and they let me know claim to PAYPAL but PAYPAL also can't refund the item with following message; Case closed Case ID: PP-007-249-106-354 The outcome of the case was not in your favor.

How can I do now I can't use this a 256MB module. 

Yoon Hur

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YoonHur

If it was described accurately on the auction but you mis-read it then that is not the sellers fault.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

YoonHur
Contributor
Contributor

This is not the auction just buy it now item.

And this is new product and not the used item.

So why can't return and refund?

Login to Me Too

YoonHur
Contributor
Contributor

This is not the auction bid item.

Just new product and buy it now item listed and was bought it.

I want to return even though I pay it shipping charge

But seller wasn't accepted

So eBay helps to contact to Paypal they goes to solve this issue but it doesn't helped.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.