Where can i log a complain to pay pal that isnt with their customer service department?

Precog
Contributor
Contributor

i would like to log a complaint to paypal about receiving horrible customer service from their really bad customer service department.

out of the 10 or so messages ive sent them, only 2 were read and sort of responded to all the other ones just copied and pasted some standard text and ive seen the same standard text on multiple emails. just absolutely no regard for the time you have put in to compose the message with attachments etc.

i tried calling them, but i was on hold for an hour and 18 minutes before i disconnected - international call

unlike ebay, pay pal has horrible customer service, ive never experienced any customer service that was dealt with such neglect.

where can i put a complaint that bypasses the customer service department?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

onyerbikeltd
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.ombudsman-services.org/  - ombudsman are the best place to go.

Login to Me Too

Precog
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the reply, but paypal isn't listed

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Precog,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with our Customer Support. If you'd like to file a complaint, here's a Help Center article that can walk you through that process: How can I make a formal complaint to PayPal?

Have a great day,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Precog
Contributor
Contributor

hi John,

thanks for getting back to me, glad to know that there are still people at paypal that reads customer feedback.

i clicked on the link and it sates that i can use some form to complain, however when i click on "this form" hyperlink, it takes me to "https://www.paypal.com/qa/smarthelp/home" that takes me back to your link and then again the "this form" hyperlink that takes me back to https://www.paypal.com/qa/smarthelp/home and then again back to your link..... in circles man... maybe it isnt configured for Qatar?

would you be able to send me the link for the form directly?

thank you!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

Hi Precog,

If you're experiencing a loop when accessing the help center article, you may need to clear your browser's cache and cookies. Depending on which browser you use, this can be done under 'Options,' 'Preferences,' or 'Tools'. Because deleting your cache and cookies relates to your web browser software and not PayPal, we recommend that you check your browser's online help section for further information. Alternatively, you can send us a notice by postal mail.

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.