Where can I post a review for PayPal?

nwoodland11
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has been ABSOLUTELY AWFUL to me! I've been scammed by a buyer using spoof PayPal emails and I've tried to get in contact with someone at PayPal to help me with what to do next and it is impossible! There are no real human beings available to help with my issue. Customer service is horrendous. I've tried using the virtual chat and I kept getting generic responses when I need help with a very specific situation. I've tried calling, emailing, chatting... NOTHING HAS WORKED! No one responds! On the chat I even asked for a phone number so I could call and talk to a real person in real time and the PayPal people ENDED THE CONVERSATION! So I couldn't type anything else! Gahhh this place is so frustrating! Save yourself the hassle, don't use PayPal... it's too sketchy! They said scam emails happen all the time, but do absolutely nothing to help solve the problem. The very least they could do is respond! If anyone knows how I can get in contact with a real human being or where I could leave a review on PayPal, please let me know!

@customerservice @fraud @spoofemails

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.