What permissions are required for a user to receive order information?

pauljoel
Contributor
Contributor

As a webmaster I want to receive new order emails from PayPal for a client during site setup and testing.  What permissions are required for the added account?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi pauljoel,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community forum! 

If the account holder gives you the permission and we are talking about a business account, here is how to add a secondary user if you have PayPal Pro. Once the secondary user has been added, the account holder can choose which permissions to grant. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

pauljoel
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Martina wrote:

Hi pauljoel,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community forum! 

If the account holder gives you the permission and we are talking about a business account, here is how to add a secondary user if you have PayPal Pro. Once the secondary user has been added, the account holder can choose which permissions to grant. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Thanks for the response but we are using PayPal Payments Standard.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @

Thank you for your clarification! In order to add multiple users on PayPal Payments Standard, the account owner can follow these steps. It would not be possible to designate a different or additional recipient for the payment notification emails, however. 

The account's owner can look into options in their email client for forwarding emails to a different email address. Whether it's a web-based email provider such as gmail or  a program like Outlook, they should have a forwarding option that will allow those emails to get to a different email address.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.