What is this,,

Ludowik
Contributor
Contributor

Powered byPayPal Dear Lungu , We are very Sorry for the inconveniences we might have caused you during this process, We assure you that we are Committed to Protect and Serve the Community for the Best. The sum of £617.20 GBP money has to be send through Western Union Transfer Agent nearest to you in your town with our receiver details already known to you. Name: Address:<removed> Please, Do notify us as soon as you are done with the payment, kindly get back to us with the payment scan details to unable us to proceed in releasing your pending funds. we will be looking forward to hear from you soonest. Thank you for using PayPal! The PayPal Team Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions Registered Office: <removed> PayPal Email ID PP345 What is this. Scams Show quoted text

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ludowik 

Scam email. PayPal don't use a third party payment service as PayPal themselves is a payment service. PayPal also don't ask you to use a third party payment service in order to release your payment. It's nonsense!

If you do not see a record of payment in your PayPal account if the sender REALLY PAID, even if the payment is subject to PayPal's 21 day funds availability hold, you have not been paid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ludowik 

Scam email. PayPal don't use a third party payment service as PayPal themselves is a payment service. PayPal also don't ask you to use a third party payment service in order to release your payment. It's nonsense!

If you do not see a record of payment in your PayPal account if the sender REALLY PAID, even if the payment is subject to PayPal's 21 day funds availability hold, you have not been paid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ludowik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I want to informed all customers PayPal : is a big scams. Next person. Aliass Combined <Removed>....<Removed> ..., is a thief

Login to Me Too

Marybrownedoff
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to email Paypal but cant find a paypal address. i am fed up with them  send a message, they never answer, Resoltion Centre just as bad. please help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.