What is Paypal customer service's email address?

Niittipallero
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I've left multiple messages via paypal's contact form page and they're not answering. Therefore I need their email address. What is it? My in paypal messaging isn't working and they do not have phone customer service in my country so those are not an option.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Niittipallero 

As you have not said what country you are in then these are the general options for most countries.

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Niittipallero
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @kernowlass and thank you for taking time to reply.

I'm in Finland and the paypal contact site only shows ask community which is why I'm asking here.

Messaging is not an option as said in my original post: my account simply doesn't have a working messaging which is what I'd like to talk with paypal about.

Contacting via social media has already been done but I've only gotten messaged back with automated responses without getting any useful information from those 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.