What happened to "detailed activity"

sailorjohn3
Contributor
Contributor

Why has the summary and activity page changed and omitted the "detailed activity" page.

On my accounts page I do not want to see the ficticious Ebay ID in place of the account name or the real name of the payer.

I want to see the name of the payer account Gross sum paid, the fee deducted and the nett sum credited.

If the nerds were looking for some saving they could have omitted either the activity or the summary page because they are both identical, the summary having in addition only the current balance at the top.

Does anyone else want the return of the detailed activity page and the real names. The pay pal accounts are not in the same name as the Ebay ID. 

The time it will take to cross reference and copy this essential info is not acceptable. Nor is it acceptable for pay pal to try to conceal their exorbitant fees in this way.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SallyHat
New Community Member

I need this to be able to reconcile the running balance of my account too.  Is there any other way of seeing this?

Login to Me Too

sailorjohn3
Contributor
Contributor

Hello sallyhat,   the summary pages now include proper name as well as ID name. But they still have not reinstated the detailed activity page. Only way to get detail of total paid and fees deducted is to click on each item to open up page with everything on it name, address, fees,  costs, etc as well as link to print packing slip. This is very time consuming copying one at a time instead of a concise list.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.