cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We ran into a problem and PayPal isn't available right now. Please select a different payment option

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

We ran into a problem and PayPal isn't available right now. Please select a different payment option

Hi, I need help. I could not buy on eBay.

say: We have a problem and PayPal is not available at this time. Please select a different payment option

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributor

Re: We ran into a problem and PayPal isn't available right now. Please select a different payment op

You may have run into a member who is under the new ebay managed payments program.  Sellers who are in that program are not allowed to accept paypal as a payment option.  There are many sellers who are not in that program yet and are still offering paypal as a payment option.  A sellers offered payment options are on the right side of the item page~~it will have paypal along with credit card options.  If paypal is not there with the credit card options it means the seller doesn't accept paypal.

4 REPLIES 4
Contributor

Re: We ran into a problem and PayPal isn't available right now. Please select a different payment op

You may have run into a member who is under the new ebay managed payments program.  Sellers who are in that program are not allowed to accept paypal as a payment option.  There are many sellers who are not in that program yet and are still offering paypal as a payment option.  A sellers offered payment options are on the right side of the item page~~it will have paypal along with credit card options.  If paypal is not there with the credit card options it means the seller doesn't accept paypal.

Contributor

thank you very much

Contributor

there's a paypal option on the item page but when i go to checkout it greys out paypal and paypal credit and i have the same problem (trying to pay with paypal) maybe paypal's just having a hiccup or sometihng. Called ebay to see if my account was blcoked or anytihng but they said nothing happened to my account. what the heck ebay/paypal 😕

New Community Member

I have exactly same problem. Is yours been solved?