Warning mail! Fauld!

monikatara
Contributor
Contributor

My name is Denana and i  dont know what to do because they threaten me and i didnt confirm any money.paypal3.jpgpaypal4.jpgpaypal2.jpg  I think that this is a fraud. I didnt recieve any Money and they are asking me to send them 150€. Please help because i dont Know what to do. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@monikatara

Your screenshots are not showing up at the moment but yes sounds like a common paypal scam.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

monikatara
Contributor
Contributor

I wanted to send dress, and that people offered me that they will be send me 350€ ( 200€ for dress and 150€ for shipping). 

Then they send me a mail " from paypal" that transaction will be completed when i will paymant of 150€ Western union. That sounds like a fraud to me and i say that i will check if that it ok. Than they sand me that i will have problems with paypal and the paypal will use a legal actions with interpol and fbi againts me if i dont sand that 150€ in an hour.

i dont Know what to do now.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@monikatara

Its a SCAM.

Paypal would never send a message like that.

Paypal don't threaten legal action for a silly online sale.

Paypal never tell you to use a rival company for sending money like western union.

THEY ARE SCAMMERS JUST IGNORE THEM.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.