Waiting in line on the phone for over 30 mins with no answer!

Jono77
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried calling PayPal for the last 3 days but have been waiting in line on the phone for over 30 mins with no answer. 

I need to speak to a human about a serious problem with my account?  

I never have this trouble speaking to Stripe. I am seriously thinking of giving up taking PayPal payments on my website.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jono77 

Can take up to a few hours, stick it on loud speaker and get on with something else for a few hours until they pick up or

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lindak68
Contributor
Contributor

Me too!! I've actually called in 4 times (I'm currently on hold) and have spent over 5 hours (4+ hours on phone - mostly on hold because they kept dropping my call and had to jump through a million hoops every time I called back) and an hour instant messaging customer support (only to be told I had to call in - ugh!!!).  I haven't been able to log in for 2 WEEKS now and they can't seem to solve the problem. They refused to transfer my balance to my new account that ultimately I was forced to create if I wished to continue my businesses using paypal).  I've NEVER experienced such horrific customer service. EVER!  

Login to Me Too

Jono77
Contributor
Contributor

I'm now up to 55 mins...after an hour I have to hang up because I am charged per minute for my calls after an hour is up. It's just not fair on customers to have them waste our time like this. The hold music is diving me insane again so I'm giving up yet again for the 4th day in a row.

If anyone at PayPal reads this....!!!!!!! ANSWER THE GODDAM PHONE !!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.