charmxxx
New Community Member

i cant find my message center account type : Business

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

ravencroft
Contributor
Contributor
You obviously didn't read any of our issue comments. It has nothing to do with catches and everything to do with the full features on personal accounts not being released on business accounts. BUSINESS ACCOUNTS DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO MESSAGES OR THE BELL ICON!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rishita

Hi @ravencroft,

I certainly understand your concern.
As mentioned by @PayPal_Olivia, the Message Center is currently used by Personal accounts only. Business accounts owners do not have the option of the Message Center to view their messages at this time. Instead, they can receive emails from PayPal as needed in their PayPal registered email address.

We look forward to expanding our services with additional features in the future. Establishing all the services in each country involves complex changes due to different regulations in each country. Our Team is working hard to expand our services as rapidly as possible.

I appreciate your understanding.

Rishita

If this post or any other information was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

ravencroft
Contributor
Contributor

you also didn't read ANY of our concerns either.

1.we get the check your message notification, but have no message center to check.

2.the ONLY email responses we get from paypal ARE 'check the message center', they DO NOT actually respond to us via our email address with any other information. 

that fact that you haven't made a vital part of the communication process available to the business side is just lazy and atrocious customer service.

Login to Me Too

BM74
New Community Member

Same issue here. I have an ongoing chargeback case and I've emailed PayPal for additional proof that the buyer has indeed recieved their virtual goods but when I try to access this "message center" it just takes me back to my dashboard, and there's no message in my email inbox either.

Login to Me Too

ks1985
Contributor
Contributor

i have no message center too! There is message center in my friend's business paypal account, and he receive reply faster than I did! There is no one help on my account limitation for a month now during this COVID-19 pandemic! My acccount is not new.

Login to Me Too

danielaponte
Contributor
Contributor
I need to transfer my money
Login to Me Too

danielaponte
Contributor
Contributor
They put a limitation status 480 days in my account and I cannot do nothing with $6,839
Login to Me Too

How can I open my PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.