WA State USA

Mr-dogsbody
Contributor
Contributor

Make it possible to contact a customer service representative via email in order to important banking business for people who don't have access to a working phone.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

not_here

Hi @Mr-dogsbody 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles contacting us in the manner that best fits your needs. If you'd like to email us you can select Contact Us  and scroll down to the bottom where you're given an option to Email. Please note that in order to email a Customer Service agent you will need to login to your account to complete this action.

If you find that you're not having the same experience that I've described, please let me know so that I may research further.

Thanks,

Christina

Login to Me Too

Mr-dogsbody
Contributor
Contributor
Hello and thank you for your recent reply. Yes I did read and follow the instructions for both - "contact us by email" and "to stop payment before it is processed" the best and only results were receiving an email that stated, "We're sorry you are unable to contact us in the manner that is best for you. We would like to help you but cannot through an unmontered email system."
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.