Very frustrated - issue linking checking account

flyfreedom
New Community Member

I'm having a problem linking a checking account. I enter my bank routing number and checking account and when I try to link it nothing happens - the two fields blank account and there is no message. I have tried on several different days. I'm hoping the community can help me as I can't seem to find a way to connect with an actual human being at Paypal for customer support.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@flyfreedom 

Try clearing browser cache and cookies, then restart device.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

flyfreedom
New Community Member

Thanks for the response! Clearing my browser cache and restarting didn't solve the issue with Google Chrome - same thing happens, the routing number and checking account number fields clear out when I select the "Agree and Link" button and no error message was generated. I then tried using Microsoft Edge - the values don't clear out when I select the "Agree and Link" button but I get an error message "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later". Is there a Technical Support phone number for PayPal that I can call? I'm getting so frustrated that I'm considering closing my PayPal account since I haven't been able to link my new checking account in weeks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.