cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify

SOLVED
Contributor

Verify

Just sent a payment thru pay pal now I am being texted on my phone asked to verify that I did. Is this something that needs to be done? It Ask 1 for yes and 2 for no. States it has to be done?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Verify

Hey @BCEOJJ,

Based on what you've said, it sounds like we are simply trying to verify that you're in control of your account. If you don't respond to the message, nothing will happen. Letting us know you did not initiate the transaction allows us to file a dispute against the transaction on your behalf. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Verify

Hey @BCEOJJ,

Based on what you've said, it sounds like we are simply trying to verify that you're in control of your account. If you don't respond to the message, nothing will happen. Letting us know you did not initiate the transaction allows us to file a dispute against the transaction on your behalf. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.