Verify

BCEOJJ
Contributor
Contributor
Just sent a payment thru pay pal now I am being texted on my phone asked to verify that I did. Is this something that needs to be done? It Ask 1 for yes and 2 for no. States it has to be done?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @BCEOJJ,

Based on what you've said, it sounds like we are simply trying to verify that you're in control of your account. If you don't respond to the message, nothing will happen. Letting us know you did not initiate the transaction allows us to file a dispute against the transaction on your behalf. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @BCEOJJ,

Based on what you've said, it sounds like we are simply trying to verify that you're in control of your account. If you don't respond to the message, nothing will happen. Letting us know you did not initiate the transaction allows us to file a dispute against the transaction on your behalf. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

1974alex
Contributor
Contributor
It keeps stating that it will send a verify code to a phone nmbr that's not mine. Also still not allowed into my account to check mssgs. Can't transfer can't withdraw and can't purchase. Somehow I need this settled. The money is in there for a week so it is good. How to verify on line if I can't get in to change or fix Please help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.