Verify Account

Chellc1968
New Community Member
I was sent an email Saying: "Hi (my name) PayPal was able to verify your account." I have not used PayPal today and did not verify anything. Should I be worried? Call centres are closed. TIA
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

punkologist

I got the same message (as per below) and I have not used the account or updated any information. Paypal, please assure us that this is not a scam and our accounts have not been hacked.

Your information has been verified
We were able to verify the information you provided, and your account setup is now complete.

Thanks for taking the time to verify your information and helping to keep your account secure.

Login to Me Too

Sellyme
New Community Member

Had the same issue. I can't find any suspicious activity on my account, I think it might be an error on PayPal's end.

Login to Me Too

Vonza
New Community Member

Yes I have received the email with this exact same message "Your information has been verified. We were able to verify the information you provided, and your account setup is now complete. Thanks for taking the time to verify your information and helping to keep your account secure."

I have not verified any information with Paypal recently. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.