Verification Verify customer service contact no service hang up

23-23_23-23
New Community Member
I can not get a PayPal customer service representative on the phone. I have been trying daily for a month since my account got hacked. I now have limited access until I verify my account so I don’t have access to withdraw my money which I need! I have tried to upload a jpeg photo of my drivers license and passport from three different platforms ( a chrome book, desktop pc, and an iPhone) and none of them were accepted. Every time I call to get help, it takes me to a certain point and then says, “ expect long wait times. Then it says we can not help you right now”, and hangs up. This is terrible customer service in my opinion. I need access to my money. I have lost so many eBay sales because of this. I know initially PayPal was trying to protect my account but now they are blocking me from my money and usage of their service with no way to resolve the situation that works for me. I need to be able to talk to a human. Even the message center has been delayed for 24 hours getting back to me. Not like a live text chat situation like they say. And the responses I have received are not helpful. They are just like the automated responses that do not help me. Has anyone had a similar experience. How do you get a customer service representative on the phone? I asked eBays customer service if they knew a way and they said they are not affiliated anymore but that they have been on three way calls with their sellers, PayPal customer service, and themselves, so I believe there is a way to get them on the phone. And this point I am beyond dissolutioned. I feel like I should report PayPal to the better business bureau. They literally operate like a quasi bank and yet are blocking my access to my money with no recourse for weeks.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.