Using paypal as payment option in a physical store?

chrisAZ12
New Community Member

I've noticed in my local home depot there's the option to pay with paypal on the screen where you select the payment method. There's been a few times this would have come in handy, but I'm unsure of how to actually do it. In past articles I've read you use your mobile phone number and Pin, but that option appears to have ended in 2018, also  I can't see a place to create a PIN number anywhere in my account. 

Do I simply log into my paypal account at the kiosk with username/password, or is this not even an available option anymore?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @chrisAZ12,

The option to pay in stores using your mobile number and pin is no longer available. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

PayPal does have a variety of credit, debit, and prepaid card products that can be used in stores.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.