Using PayPal on Etsy

Snow2008
Contributor
Contributor

I am looking at buying a swimming pool on Etsy as they are all sold out in our area.  The pool seems to be a pretty cheap price,

so there's a bit of a red flag.  They do say that I can pay by PayPal though. Does that mean they are legit if they have a Paypal

account?  If I don't receive my item, will I be refunded by PayPal?  Would love to purchase, but a bit worried as there are so many

scams out there.  Thanks in advance for your advice.

Snow

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @Snow2008

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I understand your concern regarding purchases. When you pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Buyer Protection offers you comprehensive protection if your eligible transaction has a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we’ll help you resolve the issue. Here's the link to know more about buyer protection

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.