Use of a credit note

Alancan
New Community Member

Hello.

I recently purchased a product(via WOWCHER) that proved to be faulty and received a credit note refund for the whole amount.

I then purchased another product using both the credit note and a cash adjustment. Which also proved useless.

The retailer of the purchase informed WOWCHER  of the sale and gave them instructions to return my money because of the compliant.

Wowcher informed me that they had received instruction from the retailer for the complete refund and asked if I would accept a credit or another form of reimbursement.  I made a request for the cash refund for the whole sale.

WOWCHER have now refunded the cash payment I made but retained the credit note for further use.

I believe that once the use of a credit note is made then that becomes part of that transaction and therefore I should have received the full amount in cash. And that WOWCHER are wrong in holding the credit not....  Am I right ???? what say you ?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.