Unreachable Customer support

FalconLDO
Contributor
Contributor

I have grown used to not being able to TALK to anyone. The inablility to COMMUNICATE with anyone is a new and frankly disturbing development

What follows is a copy of a post that I hope will reach someone in the Help department at PayPal. I have been a supporting member of PayPal since 2007.

"Your help engine is either the most efficient I have seen on RESTRICTING customer interaction, or the worst example of same. I have feedback on an account issue. NOWHERE can one find a simple contact point to let you know of my issue and seek resolution. Instead, I am faced with a wall of pre-concieved "Problems" with answers pre-loaded. My problem isn't listed. You provide no method of direct contact. I only hope that this "Backdoor" will reach someone who cares. PLEASE contact me. Username is Your help engine is either the most efficient I have seen on RESTRICTING customer interaction, or the worst example of same. I have feedback on an account issue. NOWHERE can one find a simple contact point to let you know of my issue and get resolution. Instead, I am faced with a wall of pre-conceived "Problems" with answers pre-loaded. My problem isn't listed. You provide no method of direct contact. I only hope that this "Backdoor" will reach someone who cares. PLEASE contact me. David E. Lamme

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

FalconLDO
Contributor
Contributor

Also, would it KILL you to add an edit to posted comments in this forum? My phone doubled the text in my previous post, it cannot apparently be edited or deleted. Really?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.