Unemployment

Jc1031mc
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone please ans. This for me. I used the direct deposit info for my PayPal cash card the MasterCard to file for my unemployment has anyone else used there acct. And gotten there unemployment
Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

allisontownsel
New Community Member
I did the same. Did you have any luck yet?
Login to Me Too

Joeyswifey
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever receive your money yet
Login to Me Too

raylou94
Contributor
Contributor

did you ever get it and if so how long did it take?

Login to Me Too

Crystalfuller41
New Community Member
I did the same and haven’t received it yet. Have you?
Login to Me Too

BossCip
New Community Member
Yes my pay date is today haven't seen it yet. Impossible to get ahold of customer service. This really is a terrible company. Unemployment dashboard says it was deposited but PayPal has no record of a pending deposit. I also never received my stimulus that was supposed to be deposited into PayPal as well. They are stealing people's money. Taking advantage of the fact we can't dispute anything because they have no customer service right now.
Login to Me Too

BellaireDesigns
Contributor
Contributor

My unemployment pay date is also today (May 8th) with nothing in my Paypal account. It's a shame you wait 2 months to get some relief during this pandemic just for Paypal to **bleep** it up. 

I'll report back if i ever receive anything. 

Login to Me Too

Virginiagamecoc
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was sent out Wednesday and not even a post that it’s pending . I changed my info to Chile for next weeks payment . PayPal probably just robbed me of 5 grand .
Login to Me Too

BellaireDesigns
Contributor
Contributor

Please keep us posted if you receive anything!

Login to Me Too

Virginiagamecoc
Contributor
Contributor
I will and you please do the same . If you have another debt card , I’d suggest switching to that . I went ahead and switched to Chime. They don’t have any issues likes this
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.