Unable to verify PayPal Address :/

BLITZ-Inc
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have owned a business account for a while now but still need to verify my address. I have neither of the documents asked for [Driving License or Utility Bill]. I don't own a driving license or receive utility bills, how do I go about proving my address. I've tried sending official bank letters but they seem to always get rejected. Please tell me someone else is in this position and can help?  Smiley Frustrated7b8dee4db737c3439a45ea0710f55818

Cheers

-

Spoiler
BLITZ

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there BLITZ-Inc,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

In general, if you have been requested to send a proof of address, you can upload the copy of a utility bill, a bank or card statement or your printed payslip. We could also accept a government-issued letter such as something related to tax declaration. Before sending the document, please make sure that the image is fully visible and that it shows your full name and address as inserted in your PayPal account together with the logo of the issuer and the date of issue. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.